Site Clearance In South London
At South London Tree Surgery, we’re experts at delivering large-scale commercial site clearances across South London, including Croydon, Crystal Palace, Bromley, Bexley, Clapham and Richmond.
With our years of arboricultural experience and the latest tools and machinery, we can safely and efficiently clear sites ready for any development or landscaping project.
From removing a single tree to clearing entire woodlands and scrublands, we’ve helped numerous landowners, developers, construction companies, and public sector clients complete projects on time, within budget and without incident.
Being Alcumus SafeContractor, CHAS and QMS ISO9001 & ISO14001 accredited, we implement strict health and safety protocols while adhering to the current legislation. We also supply all the necessary paperwork, including detailed Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
Our CSCS and NPTC-qualified arborists are highly skilled and familiar with working on busy worksites. Furthermore, we hold £10m of Public Liability and £10m Employers Insurance to protect all parties in any eventuality.
For a free site clearance consultation and a no-obligation quotation, Contact South London Tree Surgery today.
Some of the site clearance services we provide include the following:
- Section Tree Felling / Dismantling
- Whole Tree Felling
- Tree Processing and Removal
- Whole Tree Chipping & Biomass
- Timber Extraction and Haulage
- Stump Grinding and Removal
- De-veg and Vegetation Management Services (strimming, brush cutting, mulching and flailing)
- Tree Pruning & Crown Reductions (for protected trees)
- Crown lifting (to allow access for plant, machinery, vehicles and pedestrians)